From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2012 15:39:41 -0500
Hi Lou,

I will never buy from iTunes as long as they force you to their proprietary
format.  I don't care how great everyone thinks Apple is.

Lou, do you download whole CD's from Amazon, or do you buy single
selections?  So far, I have only purchased single tracks and the downloader
is not necessary for single tracks.  I thought I saw on their website that
the downloader was not really required, just easier, so they say.

All my music is in mp3 so I can play it on anything.  iPods suck along with
iTunes!

73

Howard #3