From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2012 09:04:51 -0400
Pat,

I did have one made by Van Gordon back in the '80's.   Whatever the coax
length was (either 75 or 72) I don't recall any warning that this was an
important length.   When I couldn't get it to load on 10 meters, a local
suggested changing the  length of the coax.  Since it's easier to add
than remove, I added a few feet and all worked well.  Worked the world
and had a blast with it.

73, Steve KW3A