From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2012 19:16:03 -0500
Go ahead, personally absolutes like Never Always etc scare me, because the
indicate a closed mind to new technologies and learning.  With that kind of
an attitude we'd all be running spark gap and regenerative receivers.
With your choices comes the almost inevitable likelihood that you will blow
up a radio or two.  Since you know what you don't want to except, it is far
to risky to operate that kind of a system with out a reliable way of knowing
what your SWR is at the transmitter.  That's the necessary price of
operating that kind of a system.  The building the manager, or the weather
on the sun don't change the facts that we all spent hours telling you about.
If you refuse to listen to the answers, why are you asking the questions?

Make your choice please, one way or the other.  Ask and listen or don't ask
so you don't have to listen.