From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 20:06:18 -0700
I'm not going to debate the point, and I doubt if fcc really cares as
long as you are there.  I repeat what I said in a previous note.  Way
back when we ran phone patches the question came up as we sometimes left
the station on vox so technicly we weren't keying the transmitterand we
were told at that time it was o.k. as we were sitting there and
incontrol of the station.
73
Butch
WA0VJR