From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 12:19:48 -0400
Hi,

Seems like everyone is knocking credit cards today, but I use them for
buying everything that I can, cause my two cards are both cash back credit
cards.  I get 1 percent back on all purchases and as much back as 5 percent
on some items.

The trick that you have to keep in mind is that you have to pay off your
balance every month or the interest charges will eat you up.  The cash back
cards usually have higher interest rates than other cards, but as long as I
pay them off every month, I'm money ahead.

Also make sure that the credit card you choose has 0 fees for using it.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]