From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2012 08:48:04 -0400
I gave up on credit cards myself, I keep one for an emergency and that's it
but I ran myself in a huge hole because of credit cards a few years ago so
if someone wants to do that, that's fine with me, but I'm with you, I'm done
with them now personally except for an extreme emergency. I'll never have
cash on hand to replace the roof, or furnace, stuff like that but everyday
living is actually a whole lot easier without credit cards. Things are
tight, but this way I know what means I have to live in and it's a lot more
fun.