From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2012 21:02:26 -0400
Jim, it's similar to, but not as expensive as, or, so I understand, as
physically large as, the 2010,/never had the pleasure of touching or
operating a 2010,  and it  doesn't___ have the air band.
Hope that clarifies---there are a couple of 2010s on qth.com, but a good bit
more expensive than my 7600GR.  There's a G and a GR model, the G has 20
volatile mems, the GR has 100 ___Non volatile mems.