From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 14:18:53 -0400
That I don't know, my current carrier doesn't have the IPhone and I'm not
sure I'd ever want one if it did since I'd never get the hang of the touch
screen. I was just mentioning it probably has vibrate. I have had some
phones where it wasn't worth anything and others like what I have now where
it's pretty good but that's the only thing good on the phone I have now and
it's starting to fall apart which isn't very good,I'm just hoping it lasts
the rest of my wife's contract for the second line then I may look in to
changing carriers.