From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2012 20:53:56 -0400
    First of all, to Kevin: I'm so glad you are done with radiation and
chemo. .. It has been a long year for you, so hopefully, things will
continue to ease up in the months ahead, and you'll be able to get back to
normal.

To the entire list:  I, too, want to apologize for being so scarce on the
nets lately as well.  My reasons are different from Kevin's of course.  For
one thing, we have been spending most week-ends out at the RV since mid May,
and, until I get my HF set-up working better out there with some sort of a
new or revitalized antenna situation, I'm pretty much off the air when
camping.  Aside from all that, things have been incredibly  busy for me with
the new job, and another pending trip to the East Coast in the coming week.
For example, we actually were here at the home QTH all week-end, just
catching up and getting ready for our trip this week, and when net time came
around, I was deeply involved in multi-tasking and simply couldn't get free.

Hopefully, as we get closer to the Fall, and things settle down a bit,
you'll hear me on more again.  In fact, I'm actually looking forward to
taking the net control slot again, especially on 40 meters, as the
opportunity arises.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ