From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:47:45 -0400
Hi Howard,
Thanks for the info!
I did read the help which I did find, on the echo link web site!
I did read that in Windows xp service pack 2, that port forwarding needs to be done, but, with service pack 3, I was told I didn't need to do any forwarding. I did, go into the windows fire wall, and saw echo link is an exception, and it's checked, so that means windows will allow it.
So, who knows.
If everything works out tonight on the balcony, with this antenna and mfj 949E antenna tuner, and I sure hope it does, then all this echo link talk will not even matter anyway, which would be nice for me.
So, we'll see what happens tonight!
Trippy, ac8s