From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:08:53 -0400
Maybe your computer is haunted.   Just for the heck of it, you may want
to confirm that  Realtek speakers is selected as your default sound card.

There are probably a bunch of ways to get there, but  in your system
tray arrow down to "speakers" and enter.   You should get a context
menu, arrow down to "playback devices" and enter.  Now using whatever
reading  method you use in WE, confirm that "Realtek speakers" is
selected as default.

If it is already set as default, then it's back to the drawing board for
N3FJP. Since there are no other sound cards involved, it is probably set
as default, but stranger things have happened.  You should be aware that
  some of us on this list have had problems  (mostly with multiple sound
cards) where Windows 7 changed what it considers the default and we lost
screen reader speech.

73, good luck, Steve KW3A