From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2012 20:47:44 -0400
I had a horrible time for two hours hi hi.  They had a straight key and it
was awful.  Ran class 1d in an old shack which was musty smelling.  Had to
leave because my friend' hip hurt badly.  So not much gained hi hi.  Should
run fd from Betsey's qth as she has a generator.  Did that one year.

Barb K1EIR