From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:07:17 -0400
If you submit a partial log and the station who worked you is not in it,
they won't get credit.  So if you're going to submit a log, it is a good
idea for all concerned if you log and submit everything you worked during
the contest period, including any duplicate contacts.  But if you don't
submit a log, the stations who worked you are not penalized.  It is assumed
that they are honest.  Also, I think that the computers which check logs
look somewhat for patterns.  So if they see 30 stations who worked KB2YAA,
they can be pretty certain that you made those QSOs even though you didn't
submit a log.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Wheaton, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls