From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 20:58:46 -0500
Last year, I ran 15 and 10 meter CW on Saturday. It was like shooting
fish in a barrel.

My guess is that 10 meters will either be very good for short skip, or
very dead. Check the beacon band between 28.2 and 28.3 for an
indication. Then drop down to 28.0 and work your way up.

If 10 gets hopping, check 6 meters for activity too.
While you are on whatever band, listen out for W5PFC. If it is on CW,
it will most likely be either me, or my friend Ben.