From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:50:57 -0400
Hi Howard,
I have a cell phone for emergencies, only. I love landline service and I really hate talking to people on Cell Phones.
Sometimes people sound like they are in an echo chamber and I do not like dropped calls.
They do not work if something happens to the cell tower. Internet phones go out when the power goes out or when your internet is interrupted. Some people are not very happen with Magic Jack.
If Landline was four to five times cell phone charges I would still have it.
You do not have to worry about mislacing it or charging it. You can have several extensions in your home and you can have two people on it if you have someone calling you.
I even have a Rotary Dial phone plugged in at my house.
Colleen, N8TNV;