From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:02:45 -0400
I agree, Steve, the descriptions are well done although I suspect they are
written out for him.  Nevertheless,  it's a great service.  I get the ARRL
letter every Thursday so I don't consider it a problem getting the magazine
a couple months behind the sighted world.
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: