From:
Ron Canazzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jun 2012 01:16:48 -0400
Hi Lou,

You can move around under the archives, by opening the calendar link and
repeatedly pressing the previous button.  The graphic that allows you to
move back by month and year does not show up for JAWS 13 latest update or
Window-Eyes versions 7X--not sure about the very latest version.  I don't
know about any other screen readers.  I know someone who was persistent
enough to use the previous button and work their way all the way back to the
1964 World Series between the New York Yankees and St. Louis Cardinals.  It
took him over 2 hours to achieve this, but he tells me he was able to do
that.  Wow! now there's a baseball fanatic <guffaw>!