From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 02:18:32 -0400
Hi all,
Well, where do I start?
I'm using jaws 12, version 11.70, and I have downloaded I-Tunes version 10.6, which is the latest version as of last week.
I need all the handiham worlds, from September 14, 2011, through May 9, 2012.
The thing is, I use to be able to go on the handiham web site, and just download them, all the ones I needed. Well, that's no longer possible. If you want to get them, there all on I-Tunes now! Who knows how far back they go, because they probably don't go back that far.
Anyway, So, I downloaded I-tunes, and I was told I needed j-tunes scripts, to make I-tunes work with jaws. I downloaded j-tunes, and the users guide, and, the users guide doesn't work for I-Tunes 10.6, it only works for I-Tunes 10.1.
Folks, what am I gonna do?
I have to get all these, and get them caught up. If I can't I might as well just forget reading or listening to handiham world.
There are some folks, who, don't have alot to do, and they can stay caught up, and I'm glad that they can, so nothing against those folks, but for those of us who work, whether through volunteer work, or payed work, we can't stay caught up.
I'm finally back to the point now, where I can read or listen to it, but I gotta have all of them from September 14, 2011, through May 9, 2012.
So, no I-tunes for now, and no handiham world for now!
Frustrated,
Trippy, ac8s