From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2012 14:54:35 -0700
Hi Fred, I have used the Sendero GPS product for many years with
the BrailleNote, but have no experience with the Trekker Breeze.
From what I have heard, the memory and availability of commands
on the Breeze has been greatly expanded since the Trekker first
came out.  I'm not sure it has all the capabilities of the
original Sendero GPS on the BrailleNote, but it works quite well.
I hope a Trekker user contacts you directly.  Also, Sendero was
just advertising a new stand-alone product in their May
highlights, but I can't remember what it's called and I don't
have the file to refer too any more.  You could check out their
site, or call them at the following number: Sendero group Inc.
888 757-6810 Good luck, Jim WA6EKS