From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 13:11:25 -0400
Hi, all.

The XYL and I will be out at the RV this week-end, so I'll be limited to the
100 watts with my TS480, and my screw-driver antenna on the back of the RV.
Therefore, I don't think it would be wise for me to head things up, although
I will try to check in, just to see who can hear me if the round table
actually does occur.  I'll be listening on or near 7.191 MHZ tomorrow
afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern.

Regarding the Sunday afternoon 20-meter net, I'm not sure what my plans are.
We may have some guests over for a mother's day dinner, or then again, the
XYL might want to celebrate Mom's day in another way.  So, I need to keep my
options open.  For whomever makes the net, I hope 20 meters will be a bit
more conducive for you to copy more people, although I've noticed that skip
has been long for much of this week when I have checked.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ