From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 18:09:46 -0400
Hi Harvey,
If you're using windows xp, you might want to:
1.  go to control pannel
2. then click on add/remove programs.
3. Then, the list of programs will pop up. Down arrow to the program you want to uninstall.
5. Then, tab down to change/remove button and press space bar and it will ask you if you want to uninstall the program.
6. click on yes.
7. Now, if you've already done that, I always, check to make sure it's gone, so I go to my computer.
8. Then, up arrow to the local disc c and press enter.
9. then, click on program files.
10. Now, down arrow and see if the program is still there. Hopefully it's not, however, if it still is, just press the delete key and when it asks you if you want to delete the folder named, .... whatever the program name is, just click yes, and it will be gone for sure, then.
Trippy, ac8s