From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 20:31:22 -0400
    Mike:

I just tried the speaker with batteries, and no speaker cable connected at
all, and still got RFI through the unit when using my amp on 20 meters at
about 600 watts.

So, obviously, the speaker itself is not very RF resistant.

It's too bad, since it is such a nice-sounding speaker.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ