From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:21:06 -0500
Before we burn down the neighborhood with this bonfire, let's at least
roast the hotdog.

The question of how many of us are ARRL members is quite relevant to
this discussion, but I don't see people lining up to answer it.

I am a member on the family rate with my wife, K5KKD. Thus, we receive
one issue of QST each month, usually from 6 to 8 weeks ahead of the
NLS download or cassette.

Those of us who are ARRL members must, by all means, write to the
members of the ARRL Board of Directors, to tell them that as paying
members, we expect the digital edition to be accessible to us when it
is rolled out. We should also volunteer to work with them to make this
happen.

While I suspect he has little to do with the digital edition directly,
a copy of our letters should also be sent to QST Editor Steve Ford,
just to let him know we are out here, and that we are serious readers.

Mike Duke, K5XU