Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 18:06:51 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Colleen,

Didn't see any replies to this one, so here goes:    HRD is a control
program that can be used with a large number of radios.  One of it's
main problems is that it isn't very accessible.  You can use  the JAWS
cursor to move around the screen, perhaps the same with WE.   Pretty
much everything that can be   done  at the front panel of the radio can
be done via HRD, if you can make it work.

HRD  also offers a log book, and digital mode operation (neither of
which I cared for).

HRD was free for a number of years, but was sold a while back.   I think
you can still get the final free version, but doubt it will be
supported.   I think they are charging 70 or 80 bucks for the latest
release, but are having a problem  getting it ready for release.

Don't know about Fldigi and WE.   Not usable with JAWS in it's present
configuration, but  I've heard reports  that someone is trying to make
it accessible.  I know someone using WE who has great success with
Digipan for PSK and MMTTY for RTTY.

73, Steve KW3A