Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:45:52 -0700
7bit
From:
Robert C <[log in to unmask]>
	Where's the beef? Remember that TV commercial?

	The issue is not discussing ham radio and whatever we tie to it, such
as braille
devices.

	I also did this on the same list when I wanted to get a handle on
netering mixed letters and numbers for example. I would have gone off
topic if I went on to other topics about ham radio that had nothing to
do with note takers.

	The issue is discussing what is not related to ham radio. Need help
with computers? There is the blindtech list. Problems with screen
readers? Ditto, there are lists for that. Got issues with NLS/BARD?
There is also a list for that. While you are running as net op and you
have an emergency, a busted toilet and you cannot hold it another
minute? Call the plumber.

	So now HIMS has the SDK, its time to lure someone into developing some
ham related apps.

	There have been posts by list members whose ham related posts got lost
in all the off topic threads. If that is not a clue, I dunno what is.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
A mistake is to commit a misunderstanding.
  --Bob Dylan
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-