Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:07:28 -0400
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Colin,

One reason that driving rules are bent with impunity is that nobody wants to
lose the privilege of driving.  Free matter, on the other hand, affects a
very small minority, and one that most people aren't particularly concerned
about, especially if that minority is perceived as getting a deal they
really don't deserve.  Your example of the 24-channel mixer would probably
not stand up well in court even though it seems perfectly reasonable to you.
That's where the phrase "jailhouse lawyers" comes into play; they're people
who are convinced they have an airtight legal case, but they're still behind
bars.

Steve