Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 14 Aug 2012 15:15:37 -0500
From:
"Ronald E. Milliman" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
	Harry, yeah, I used to use the call of N5UVL --
N5 ugly vicious lion and I had a shirt custom made with a big
vicious-looking lion on the back with my call and the words: ugly vicious
lion on it that I wore to the ham club meetings and to the hamfests.

You have a much better memory than I.  I sure don't remember very many
calls of the people I used to work, not even those on regular skheds.

Ron, AC4HM