Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Aug 2012 10:14:25 -0700
Hi Jr.  congratulations on your awards.  As a relatively new
member to the list, I am not aware of your past history and job.
Sounds very interesting and I am intrigued as to how you perform
your job as a dispatcher.  How do you deal with giving directions
to officers? Do you have to deal with maps? Do you use a GPS
system to help perform your job? Do you have to deal with a
multi-line phone system and if so, how do you select the line you
need to answer? The last multi-line system I had access too would
not work with a regular light probe.  Just curious what kind of
on-the-job accommodations you have worked out.  Also, is there a
link to your agency where we can listen in when you are on duty?
Thanks and best regards, Jim WA6EKS