Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 02:51:34 -0400
Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all,
Well, as you all know, I have a used Kenwood ts120, and on push to talk, it works perfectly!
However, here's the problem. On cw, when I'm in cw mode, the rig doesn't always transmit. However, if I push down on the transmit button, you know, the button on the left side of the radio, and then, I use the code key, it sends cw then.
Also, I cannot get the vox to work when speaking.
So, what do you all suggest? Does this call for a vox sensativity adjustment, or, is it a bad relay? When I use the ptt, it has no problem keying up and letting me talk on phone.
So, what do you all think?
73,
Trippy, ac8s