Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 07:40:05 -0400
7bit
From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Colin.

I have to put a little levity in to this discussion.  Talking about left and
right, its sometimes confusing.  If a person is walking behind me, I listen
to their instructions and they are usually correct.  If, however the person
that is giving instructions is facing me, I've learned that the instructions
are usually reversed.To solve this problem, I usually just ignore
instructions given by anyone that's facing me and I guess I'm doing ok, as
I'm still alive!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]