Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:28:16 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Richard,

I'm not sure what you are wanting to know.

Do you want to know how to connect wires to the Gel-cell battery itself?

If you are talking about the battery, it depends upon what kind of terminals
are on the battery.

Please give more information.

73

Howard #3, W A 9 Y B W