Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 11 May 2012 11:54:04 -0400
Sender:
From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Harvey,
I would not use those sights.
Trippy, ac8s
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Harvey Heagy
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 8:38 PM
  Subject: Re: submitting forms on websites question

  Thanks, Harry. I have already done all the uninstall functions you
  described.

  I have just now checked my local C drive disc under Program Files, and Trend
  Micro appears to be gone as I arrowed through all the files in that folder.
  But I still believe something is still slowing down my computer and
  interfering with my players since I installed Microsoft Internet Security.

  Also, what do people on this list think of sites like:

  www.mycleanpc.com

  and others that claim to tune up your PC and speed it up and so on?  Of
  course they are not free as their misleading advertising claims, because
  after the diagnosis you have to buy the product.  But are they worth the
  money?
  Harvey