Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 10 May 2012 16:18:28 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
so it'll be a new offering from kenwood...merely attempting to keep pace
with yaesu and Icom...
I wonder what it'll have that say the 7700 doesn't have, or the FT5000 or
ft2000.
It better have at least a spectrum display like those ones do, or some other
advantage that hasn't already been on the market for 5 years.
no doubt it'll have speech capability, but so do the upper end Icoms.
I guess we'll find out at or after Daton once some guys have had a chance to
see it and spec it out.

73
Colin, V A6BKX