Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2012 20:34:56 -0700
7bit
Sender:
From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Hello All,

I was concerned over some of the comments I read on the list last week and
so when I got my copy on Thursday of the ARRL Letter I forwarded it to work
since I was finishing up my chemo treatments on Friday.  This morning I
called the ARRL at the number given in the letter and told them what my
concern was.  They put me through to a gentleman named Mark who might be the
same person someone on here talked to last week.

I explained my concern and the concerns of other blind hams over the
possible inaccessibility of the new QST.  He told me it will be published in
a somewhat proprietary format the League uses.  He also assured me that our
concerns have come to their attention and they are gearing up to work on the
accessibility issue.  He wasn't sure of all the details but said it is
definitely on their radar.

Take care all and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX