Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2012 04:43:50 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Gerry Leary <[log in to unmask]>
I am in the Coffee business right now.  I own a Roasterie and a Cafe.  I do
all of the roasting for the company and the only reason I got this far is
because every roaster except for 1 told me that you had to see to Roast
Coffee.  They said that it could only be done by looking at the Color of the
beans.  Well after playing for a while I developed the "Blind Roasting
approach" and it works very well.  I don't know if I will be able  to keep
it going but yes it took a lot of hard work and patients.