From:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deb Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 01:51:47 -0400

Hello List Mates,

It's been 7 years since my daughter and I were diagnosed with Celiac Disease, and we've been celebrating ever since. Many of you may know me from my Not Even A Crumb Blog: www.notevenacrumb.com.   Recently we've taken our gluten-free passion to another level with the launch of our new gluten-free product line called Gluten-Free Prairie www.glutenfreeprairie.com. Our family’s goal is to provide our gluten-free community with healthy field to fork products from the heart of the Big Sky, Montana, USA. Our Gluten-Free Prairie Oats are:
•	Certified Gluten-Free – consistently testing at 3ppm
•	High in Fiber and Protein – which is often lacking in a gluten-free diet
•	Non GMO and Certified Kosher - Naturally Creamy and Delicious
•	Grown in clean gluten-free fields – no gluten-containing grains for 4+ years
•	Harvested and Packaged in a designated gluten-free facility in Southwest Montana, USA. Just a few miles from the designated gluten-free field.
We are proud to have a sponsorship from Celiac Disease Foundation www.celiac.org and a portion of our proceeds will always go to programs to raise awareness.
Please check us out: www.glutenfreeprairie.com
Find us on Facebook too: http://www.facebook.com/GlutenFreePrairie
Questions about the products? Please email me directly.
Sincerely,
Deb Wheaton
“Your Slice of the Big Sky”
“Raising Awareness, One Crumb at a Time”