From:
Victoria Zunitch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victoria Zunitch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2012 23:32:21 -0400

This week I drew a connection between the Celiac-related migraines and
the protein.
When I have a headache coming on, I have always had a craving for
protein and fat. Duuuh aren't those the two things celiacs aren't
digesting well?
After 2 1/2 months on the diet and trying -- sometimes failing -- to
get my 65 grams, I realize that on the days when I don't even come
close to that amount (recommended by the nutritionist), I get a
migraine.
When I get enough protein, no headache.
Further, I've always been a "sugar fiend" and a "pasta fiend." Wonder
if that's because my starving body always knew it could rely on the
calories from sugar that it was not able to get from the protein and
fat that I ate?

*******
*******