Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 15:36:17 +0000

 Dear List:
Having realized that swallowing yet another pill is not an option I decided to try exercise. It works, at least in my case. This is the trick:
On your back, do an "air bicycle" stretching and flexing toes and feet with each reach out /up, and contracting with each pull back toward the torso. Be sure to keep your knees straight (not turned in or out) and move your whole leg from the hip.

Note that I check my form regularly with a physical therapist. But even without a pro to supervise the movement should be good for you. If it hurts, of course, don't do it.

The distracting sensation of tingling in the toes is gone and the swelling is much reduced. I thought about it only long enough to write this post.

Nancy Garniez

http://nancygarniez.blogspot.com
www.tonalrefraction.net