From:
"XO Baking Co." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
XO Baking Co.
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 20:45:38 -0700

Wishing all of you lovely folks a Happy June 1st!   Father's Day and 4th of
July are right around the corner, which means it's time to stock your pantry
with our wonderful Baking Mixes.  We have 12 amazing flavors to choose from,
including Cake Mixes, Frosting Mixes, Cookie Mixes, Banana Bread Mix, Corn
Bread Mix, Pancake Mix, Brownie Mix and our All Purpose Flour.

XO Baking Co.'s products are certified gluten free, kosher, dairy free and
contain no rice!

Receive an instant $2 off coupon by signing up for our newsletter. You can
sign up on our website, www.xobakingco.com, or by visiting our facebook
page, www.facebook.com/xobakingco

Happy Baking (and eating!)

The XO Baking Team