From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2012 14:06:23 -0400

I recently participated in a 10-day "Blog Hop" hosted by Linda Etherton of the Gluten Free Homemaker. During those 10 days -- in the middle of May's Celiac Awareness Month -- 10 of us Bloggers shared tips for successful gluten free living. My focus, on behalf of the Gluten Free Travel Blog, was on GLUTEN FREE DINING AND TRAVEL. I covered topics such as:

Dining Out Gluten Free at Restaurants

Best Restaurant Chains for Gluten Free Dining

Best Domestic -- and International -- Choices for GF Travelers

GF Dining on CRUISE ships

Best Hotels and Resorts for GF Travelers

GF at Disney World

Gluten Free Communion at Church

These are great posts to pass along to anyone you know that's NEW to a GF diet. Here's the link to the FULL SERIES, which you'll find in descending date order:
http://bit.ly/JyZjmA

Another noteworthy post on the Gluten Free Travel Blog recently that you may want to check out...Wegman's launched a private-label line of Gluten Free Pastas and Baking Mixes! Read more here:
http://bit.ly/L3qaZ9

Have a great month, and please consider sharing your gluten free dining and travel REVIEWS with our fast-growing audience at GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://glutenfreetravelsite.com/submit.php )!

Karen Broussard
Northern Virginia