Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2012 14:56:03 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Karen Broussard <[log in to unmask]>

I wanted to remind everyone that our site, GlutenFreeTravelSite ( http://www.glutenfreetravelsite.com ) has a FREE mobile version. It is not technically an “app,” which means it does not need to be “downloaded” from any particular app store.  When you pull up our site on your smart phone, you will AUTOMATICALLY be routed to the mobile version of our site, which allows you to access the main parts of our site in a more user-friendly format while “on the go.” It is FREE to use — and is accessible on ANY smart phone — be it iPhone, Blackberry, or Android-based.

You can type in a town or zip code to search our database of user-submitted gluten-free dining and travel reviews. A map comes up with markers for the places that have been reviewed. Scroll down below the map, and you’ll see a LIST of those places as well. Click on a restaurant within the listing, and the corresponding marker on the map will enlarge, where you can link to the review.

You can also access our list of national and regional chain restaurants that offer gluten-free menus — and link to their GF menus, locations, etc.

Keep it in mind whether you’re searching for places in your area or when you’re traveling for business or pleasure. Again...free to use, automatically accessible on any smart phone.

Hope you find it useful!

I also wanted to remind everyone of the many ways to stay "in the loop" with news from GlutenFreeTravelSite regarding gluten-free dining, new restaurants with GF menus, GF travel opportunities, and especially noteworthy dining and travel reviews. You can:

1.) Sign up for our free monthly e-letter:
http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=0010opz9yIv184hSy4O1dIV2Q%3D%3D

2.) Subscribe to our Blog feed (enter your email at the top left of our Blog):
http://www.glutenfreetravelblog.typepad.com/

3.) Like us on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/GlutenFreeTravelSite/316869725133

4.) Follow us on Twitter: