Date:
Thu, 17 May 2012 07:45:58 -0500
Howard,  That is $12 a year I believe.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Howard, W A 9 Y B W
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 7:02 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Need ham related info.

Hi,

Harvey gave you good information.  I just wanted to expand on HandiHams.

To access the study materials you need to join HandiHams for $120 per year
or $12 per month.

The study materials are great, in particular, the study lectures done by Pat
Tice, W A 0 T D A.  Pat goes through all the material needed for each class
of license.

Hope this helps.

Howard #3