From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 22:37:26 -0600
perhaps, but more often than not, additional information is offered in
subsequent thank you messages, and the entire issue or problem is usually
sorted out and fleshed out properly...I don't see a problem with it since
this list is pretty low traffic anyway.
It's not like there are hundreds of non-sence messages a day passing through
like allot of other lists I've had the misfortune of subscribing to for
brief periods.
It's a discussion list, and part of discussion is thanking people for their
help, and responding to each person if that's what you wish to do.
Tom chooses to respond to each message, and I'm fine with that.
And I hope he doesn't change because it most often leads to deeper analysis
or figuring out of a particular situation.

73
Colin, V A6BKX