From:
Harry Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2012 00:55:37 -0400
Hi all,
Just read all 994, ads in the radios hf classifieds on qth.com.
This is doable, it'll take you a few hours to do, maybe 3.
The easiest way to do it, if you want to read all of a category in the classified, is, when the 1st page loads for a category, do a find, and type the word "send", without the quotes), and then, read the first listing, and you'll know what it's about, pretty much from the first line, and if it's not what you want, then you'll be able to hit f3 in jaws, or whatever the find next command is in all other screen readers, and it will say "send to a friend, so then you know you're done with that ad, then, read the 1st line of the next ad, and so on.
You'll fly through it that way.
Anyway folks, you name it, they got it, my goodness. I couldn't get to Dayton this year, to look at used stuff, but I just did on qth.com.
73,
Trippy, ac8s