Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:46:32 -0400
Wow, did my synthesizer mangle this message, lol.

The results are consistent with mine.  Note though that the TW1 is not as
accurate as the P2000.  A Byrd wattmeter, which is very accurate would show
the same thing.  You place the wattmeter after the tuner output, if you
measure with the internal tuner, you can bypass the external tuner..