From:
Raymond Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2012 15:28:23 -0500
Hi eden:

Congratulations for passing your tech and good-luck on the General next
month.  Welcome and this wonderful hobby and enjoy!

Raymond Bishop, NV9B
Philippians 4:6-7

**** Be kind to your email friends. If you forward this, please remove all
previous addresses before you send it on and use the BCC area when
forwarding to several friends. ****