From:
John Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2012 09:02:53 -0700
Hi Howard,

Thanks very much for making the article available, I have just emailed it to you.

For those who don't listen to the article, the person is Duane Miller, and his company is: Duane's Radio Sales.
208-290-1878

The article doesn't mention a web site, or which specific brands he carries, so we will have to give him a call.

John