From:
"Dan B Dyer Jr,/Danny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 23:11:20 -0400
Hey, I forgot to say, that of course you can also dirrectly enter freqs into
the radio with the qsyer, although you can't call up particular memories,
but you can, program mems into the radio, using vfo-to memory and the normal
manual programming proceedure, which I've not really done, found it easier
to figure out a list of freqs, and have a friend program them into
memory...there's not really very accessible programming software, although
there is a freeware program called ft817-commander.  gotta run, dd.