From:
"T. Joseph Carter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2012 01:19:58 -0700
Have you got a model number?

The back of the Samlex SEC 1235 appears to have an IEC power
connector, a ground screw, and just two binding posts.  I've seen
other power supplies on eBay that require you wire up switches,
fuses, and everything else to them.  That's not what I found just
doing a quick search, but if I know the model number I can look it up
pretty easily.

Joseph - KF7QZC