From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2012 23:03:10 -0400
    Steve:

I understand exactly what you are saying, which is why I want to proceed
with extreme caution here.

I have a good friend who is a sighted ham, and who is adept  with this sort
of thing, so I may enlist his help just to be on the safe side.

I am interested in any thoughts others might have as well.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ